A Leading Asia’s Energy Hub
Established in April 2013, Beicip-Franlab Asia (formerly known as BeicipTecsol) is an equity joint-venture entity between Beicip-Franlab (Paris), and Malaysian partners. Beicip-Franlab Asia (BFA) main office is located in Kuala Lumpur as the central hub to support our business, especially in Asia.
With the strong support of our partners, Beicip-Franlab Asia provides best-in-class consultancy services, software, digital solutions, and training covering the Upstream to Downstream Oil & Gas industry, Energy Transition, and Economics.
BFA In A Glance
- Beicip-Franlab Asia is newly established Asia Technology Hub of Beicip-Franlab Global, based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Having more than 25 experts constitutes the backbone of the company’s structure and competence, supported by more than 250 specialist in the headquarters.
- Centre of E&P Technology Excellence that supporting regional market for IFPEN Technology portfolio
- Regionally presence in Jakarta, Bangkok, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, Australia, and New Zealand.
To be the leading strategic petroleum consulting partner of our clients in Asia
- Asia Exploration Consulting Leader
- Asia Carbonate Powerhouse
- Asia Advance Seismic Superior
+603 2165 1700
+603 2165 1709
Suite 18-16, G-Tower 199 Jalan Tun Razak 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
© 2012 – 2020 Beicip-Franlab Asia. All rights reserved.