A Leading Independent
Established in April 2013, Beicip-Franlab Asia (formerly known as BeicipTecsol) is an equity joint-venture entity in between Beicip-Franlab (Paris), PBQ Oilfield (Dubai) and Malaysian partners. Beicip-Franlab Asia (BFA) main office located in Kuala Lumpur as the main hub to support our business especially in the Asia region.
With the strong support of our partners, Beicip-Franlab Asia provides best-in-class consultancy solutions, software, support and assistance covering conventional and non conventional exploration, reservoir characterization, enhanced oil recovery reservoir management, field development, production optimization, process, and economics.
BFA In A Glance
- Beicip-Franlab Asia is newly established Asia Technology Hub of Beicip-Franlab Global, based in Kuala Lumpur.
- Having more than 25 experts constitutes the backbone of the company’s structure and competence, supported by more than 250 specialist in the headquarters.
- Centre of E&P Technology Excellence that supporting regional market for IFPEN Technology portfolio
- Regionally presence in Jakarta, Manila, Ho Chi Minh, Perth, Taipei, Bangkok and Beijing.
To be the leading strategic petroleum consulting partner of our clients in Asia
- Asia Exploration Consulting Leader
- Asia Carbonate Powerhouse
- Asia Advance Seismic Superior